CASH OR CHECK -- ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CARDS
Ohio Hunting License is NOT required to hunt pheasants
Dove Hunting - September 1, 2016
THORN BOTTOM'S traditionl opening day afternoon Dove Hunt and Evening Feed $100/day 3:00pm till dark. Ohio Hunting License required. Non-residents may purchase a 3 day Tourist license Info: http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/licenses-and-permits/license-permit-finder
RESERVATIONS NECESSARY TO HUNT PHEASANTS
- Reservations made in person or by phone 419 587 3555, no e-mails for reservations but we gladly answer all questions you may have by email.
- Breakfast/Lunch catering is available upon request (4 person minimum),
- All Bird Hunts are half day hunts
- Morning Bird hunts are from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- Afternoon Bird Hunts are from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. All pheasants released are half roosters/half hens.
- DOG IS REQUIRED TO HUNT--Dog & Guide $35 half day per group, 4 hunter maximum per dog & guide, or use your own dog. Non-Members the dog and /or guide is included in your price. You may bring your own dog but non-members will still have a Thorn Bottom Guide.
- Optional - Birds cleaned $3 each.
- We require proof that you have hunted before, such as a previous or current hunting license of your state for safety reasons. Hunter orange Hat and/or vest, eye protection. During Ohio's Muzzleloader season, 100 square Inches of Hunter Orange is required.
- HUNTING LICENSES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HUNT ON OUR FARM FOR PHEASANTS FOR EITHER RESIDENTS OR NON RESIDENTS.
Dates to Remember:
August 15, 2016 Last day to pay for 50% discount on early Membership Renewal
October 15, 2015 Pheasant Hunting begins but we recommend waiting till after a hard frost to prevent wear and tear on the dogs and for better scent conditions.
CLOSED: November 28 thru December 4, 2016 for Ohio Deer Gun Season
CLOSED: December 17 & 18, 2016 for Ohio Deer Gun Season
CLOSED: December 25, 2016, Sunday, Merry Christmas,
March 15, 2017 Last Day to Hunt. For updates and pictures hunts Watch: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad-Dysingers-Thorn-Bottom-Hunting/32012...
FAMILY or CORPORATE Membership renewal will always remain at the price joined under, as long as membership kept current. Memberships run from Oct 1 to Sept 30
First year $400, Yearly Renewal $200—Includes Husband/Wife and Children under 18 years. Members may bring one guest per hunt at member rate—extra guest at non-member rate.
First year $1000, Yearly Renewal $500—Designed for businesses to bring guests. Or friends may go together to form corporate membership. Parties charged member rates for entire group. NO LIMIT on number of visits. Up to 3 people may be listed on Membership one of whom must accompany group. Free bird cleaning included.